[Users] Keyboard shortcut to go to previously viewed email

Cliff Laine lainecliff at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 12:45:56 CET 2011

I thought I read a post recently where someone listed a few keyboard
shortcuts that aren't in the manual. The most useful of these for me
was one which enabled you to go to the previously viewed email.

Can anyone remind me what shortcut that is?

Thanks

Cliff

--
First of all I'd like to say how honoured I am to be invited to speak
at the heart of any modern University: the Management School.

Terry Eagleton at Lancaster University, February 2010