[Users] Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Thu Nov 24 17:21:21 CET 2011

On this day of thanks, I'd like to give a heartfelt thanks for CM and
all its kind, patient and selfless developers over the years...

My first interaction with this wonderful mailer was 10 years ago in the
form of SC...  for nostalgic reasons and to honor CM's ancestry, here's
the first release note I got. Amazing to see how far SC & CM have come
sicne then!

Special thanks and best wishes to the developers over the years!

And let's not forget SC/CM ancestry:  Sylpheed

Happy Thanksgiving!
Pierre

Begin forwarded message: