[Users] Signing and encrypting mails

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Thu Nov 10 17:57:30 CET 2011

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 15:53:55 +0000
Mike Evans <mikee at saxicola.co.uk> wrote:

Hello Mike,

> Signing and encrypting mails takes several mouse clicks using the
> menu.  Is there any way to add a couple of buttons to the icon bar so
> that a single click adds a signs or encrypts the mail?

I've not tried it myself but it should be possible:

Create an Action (configuration menu) of type "Shell command" to call a
command; this may have to be a script of some sort to perform the
actions you want.

Then in Preferences, Toolbar, add a button of type "User Function", and
select your Action.  Add an icon, and place in toolbar.

--
 Regards  _
What will you do when the gas taps turn?