[Translators] Japanese translation update

wwp subscript at free.fr
Sat Dec 16 11:32:44 CET 2017

Hello,

On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 11:15:11 +0100 "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2017-12-16 at 02:18:47 UTUMI Hirosi wrote:
>
> > I think the best way is open translation like Transifex.
>
> If claws-mail moves to transifex I'll stop translating it.

I think (here it's my opinion, I'm not talking for Paul or the rest of
the team) that this topic went far, too far, even a bit off-topic.

I don't think that we're not going to move to transifex or to
moopeepoh, we're not going to change our rules to fit Hirosi's ones
just because he came here and said what he said. At the (possible) end
(of this escalation), I think that we're not afraid of losing a
translator if (s)he's not happy w/ the way Paul or we are doing the
translation process; we can adapt or correct if we're doing things in an
really inconvenient way but the way this thread has evolved, let me
think it's not a question of changing our process.

Regards,

--
wwp