[Translators] Japanese translation update

Nicky Thomassen nicky at aptget.dk
Sat Dec 16 08:35:13 CET 2017

Sat, 16 Dec 2017 02:18:47 +0900 skrev UTUMI Hirosi <utuhiro78 at yahoo.co.jp>:

> I think the best way is open translation like Transifex.
> I don't want to send/receive personal mails about open projects.
> It causes annoying things in some cases.

In this I disagree.

What part of using a US companys closed source web platform do you find open?

They even has the "rubber rules", as we like to call them here

"publish or share materials that are ... indecent"
https://www.transifex.com/legal/acceptable-use/

I think the current process is as it should be; no need to change anything.

Thank you all for Claws

The best