[Translators] Japanese translation update

UTUMI Hirosi utuhiro78 at yahoo.co.jp
Fri Dec 15 18:18:47 CET 2017

Hello,

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 15:03:29 +0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 22:45:10 +0900
> UTUMI Hirosi <utuhiro78 at yahoo.co.jp> wrote:
>
> > Some kind of confirmation is a must.
>
> It's not a 'must', it's just something you want.

It's not a 'must' for you, and
It's a 'must' for me.

Confirmation is not charity for translators.
"You can't confirm it, just check the releases.
Aha, your translation went to my spam folder."
I don't think it's a good way.

> > But I don't like the closed way like "send a mail to a man".
>
> Like it not, that's the way it is and has been for a decade or so.

I have translated/packed many apps over a decade.
https://www.rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/mandriva/2007.1/i586/media/main/release/libscim8-1.4.5-2mdv2007.1.i586.html
> * Fri Aug 04 2006 UTUMI Hirosi

I think the best way is open translation like Transifex.
I don't want to send/receive personal mails about open projects.
It causes annoying things in some cases.

If you don't like open translation and don't want to send confirmation,
Please commit the translation as soon as possible.
I can check it.

Thanks :-)
Hirosi