[Translators] (no subject)

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Fri May 30 10:48:02 CEST 2014

Hi translators,

Time is very tight, but I will be doing a quick release of 3.10.1
some time soon. (At least that is my intention, I just need some
time).

This fixes a couple bugs that slipped in.

However, there is also one new string.

Rather than ask for a whole new po file, perhaps you can just reply
to this email with your translation and I'll slip it into the release.

The new string:

"Automatically accept unknown valid SSL certificates"

This request is a bit unusual and I don't plan on repeating it for
any future releases.

thanks in advance

Paul

--
Guerre aux châteaux, Paix aux chaumières