[Users] How to check if Bogofilter is still working?

Jakub T. Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Thu May 30 17:09:26 UTC 2024

On Thu, 30 May 2024 15:46:08 +0100
Abrolag <abrolag at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> I followed the link and found a line to change bogofilter with:
> bogomigrate-berkeley ~/.bogofilter/wordlist.db
>
> However this comes back not found, both as a user and as root.

I had the same error but ~/.bogofilter/wordlist.db file existed.

I did:

cd ~/.bogofilter/
bogomigrate-berkeley wordlist.db

It turn and displayed:

Successfully migrated 'wordlist.db' with 151093 entries.
Backup of the original file is stored as 'wordlist.db.berkeley.bak'.

So it's probably worked. I need to wait a few days to see if it actually works
in Claws.

--
Jakub T. Jankiewicz, Senior Front-End Developer
https://jcubic.pl/me