[Users] Claws Mail User Recommendation for Android App

mi codejodler at gmx.ch
Tue May 21 21:27:34 UTC 2024

> We run e/OS which comes with an open source mail App called K-9 Mail,
> which is available from their website or F-Droid.

From the description, GPL3 Fairmail seems to be another valid choice.

 https://email.faircode.eu/

Its explicitly recommended by NetGuard App (also on F-Droid), which to me means, it must have some credits.

And i think its a valid question. Since i could not imagine to ever see a mobile 'port' of such a highly complex (and well done!) thing like claws mail, then in this case, could claws team not officially mention 'free' mobile apps for those who are asking ?