[Users] Using Claws for yahoo [on IMAP]

James Freer jrjfreer at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 15 16:48:59 UTC 2024

On Wed, 15 May 2024 16:25:59 -0000
Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 15 May 2024 17:18:30 +0100
> James Freer via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:
>
> > Just tried that and it didn't seem to work. Checked again i definitely used
> > "Gmail".
>
> You've probably got to use 'Check for new folders' or 'Rebuild folder tree'
> from the context menu of the top-level mailbox folder - right-click it.
>
> with regards
>
> Paul

Tried both of those but didn't work. I've no doubt that was a good suggestion but Gmail had oddities.
On the web GUI Queue, Trash, Sent only appears once. I gave up Gmail some months ago when my All Mail box 'locked' but then found i had to use another Gmail account to retrieve mail. Then found yahoo wouldn't receive email from MSN accounts for a few days.

'The joys of email'... but we can't live without it.

Many thanks for the help.

james