[Users] Conversation view

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Wed May 15 08:58:04 UTC 2024

On Wed, 15 May 2024 08:32:08 +0000
Nathan Teodósio <nteodosio at posteo.de> wrote:

> Is there a 'conversation view' in Claws Mail?

DM: Hi, Nathan. I'm not aware of this type of thing existing. I think
some users have done something like this on a 'permanent' basis (i.e.
not just a view that can be toggled) by using filtering and settings
related to where sent mails are stored. The aim of this was to get both
sent and received emails in the same thread to be located in the same
folder. Once this was accomplished, then presumably using the thread
view would achieve what you are wanting. However, for someone who only
wants this as a temporary view option which can easily be reverted,
this isn't a good solution. Assuming it doesn't exist, you could submit
it as an enhancement request in the issue tracker, but first try to
check whether something like it has already been requested, etc. Hope
that helps, ---Dustin