[Users] Yahoo and Claws ( Sending this again ( 3RD ATTEMPT), for some reason it didnt come through to the list )

Chris M cwm1330 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 12:02:58 UTC 2024

Sending my message in again because for some reason the mail server is
ghosting FREE Yahoo accounts.

I don't like using GMAIL because when mail lists email you back a copy
of your post, GMAIL discards it, so then I never know if my
email went though to the list or not.

This email was originally sent in yesterday, and I was wondering why I
hadn't heard anything back from anyone.

Chris

CM030 at YAHOO.COM