[Users] " Spam Ass. could not filter a particular email, please make sure that the spamd process is started"

Chris M CHRIS at CWM030.COM
Thu May 9 19:13:01 UTC 2024

Hi Ya'll,

I am having an issue with Claws where:

A> Spam Ass is slow to check emails for spam

B> I get a pop up that says " Spam Ass. could not filter a particular
email, please make sure that the spamd process is started"

I thought adding this line to my start up apps would cause the spamd
daemon to be started when I logged in, but obviously not.

sudo service spamd start(return carriage)MyPassword(return carriage)

I see under synaptic that the spamd application is installed. I even
tried reinstalling it before adding that line above to my start up apps.

How do I fix this?

Thanks,
Chris

CHRIS at CWM030.COM
( In ALL CAPS)

Claws 4.1.1 * DEB VERSION * LMDE 6 Faye *
*MATE Desktop instead of Cinnamon *