[Users] Claws-Mail configuration problems following upgrade to Mint 21.3

Leon Fisk lfiskgr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 21:07:28 CET 2024

On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 15:19:45 -0400
Gil Weber <gilweber at bellsouth.net> wrote:

>But nothing I do resolves issues #1 and 2. I can't get back the
>bold highlighting of new e-mails, the bold number of unread e-mails,
>and the bolding of folder names containing new (unread) e-mails.
>Changing the Theme appearance does not seem to make any difference on
>those.

Guessing... I had problems with fonts after upgrading Debian and
pulling in the GTK3 version too. As I recall I was using generic names
like "Sans" but Debian had switched from Sans actually being DejaVu
to Cantarell which is subtly different. I had to change the fonts to
their actual names rather than using the Distros generics. Included a
screen shot that may or may not help...

--
Leon
Claws 4.2.0, Debian