[Users] Font issues

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Mon Mar 18 15:56:35 UTC 2024

On Mon, 18 Mar 2024 15:35:09 -0000 Paul wrote:

>On Mon, 18 Mar 2024 10:45:38 -0400
>Pierre Fortin via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:
>
>> With Configuration>Preferences>Display>Fonts set to:
>>   Sans Regular
>>   Monospace Regular
>>   [X] Define email and bold fonts from Folder and Message Lists font **
>>   [all else disabled]
>>
>>    ** this text is confusing, it seems to imply that Folders have font
>>       settings; but I don't see any Folder font settings.
>
>Presuming that you meant to quote "Derive small and bold fonts from Folder
>and Message Lists font", look at the top option on the page: "Folder and
>Message Lists".

Right... so that checkbox means: use the same font (Sans Regular); but
select the small or bold as required. So how could both bold & small
display as small (no bold)?  I don't understand how changes to system
fonts could have triggered whatever is going when CM explicitly defines
its own fonts...  :?