[Users] Font issues

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Mon Mar 18 15:36:07 UTC 2024

On Mon, 18 Mar 2024 15:23:39 -0000
Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:

Hello Paul,

>On Mon, 18 Mar 2024 10:45:38 -0400
>Pierre Fortin via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:
>>   [X] Define email and bold fonts from Folder and Message Lists font
>That text string appears nowhere in Claws Mail.

Should be;
"Derive small and bold fonts from Folder and Message Lists font"

However, use of the word "Lists" in the actual text implies (at least,
to me) that the Folder List font and the Message List font are being
talked about, rather than the Folder font and Message List font.

It's all semantics, I suppose.....

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"