[Users] Destination folder default to current account

Michael DiStefano michael at fidei.email
Mon Mar 11 20:40:49 UTC 2024

Hello,

I use the quick move functionality all the time and it works very well. However, with multiple accounts, I frequently move a message to a folder with the same name in the wrong account.

For example, say I want to move a message to the 'AccountA/Archive' folder. I'm in the Inbox for AccountA, invoke the move action, and begin typing "Ar", which selects 'Account{n}/Archive', which could be 'AccountB/Archive'. It seems that the logic is to select the last moved-to folder, however, I think that a better default would be to first search folders that are in the current account.

If there is a way to do this already, I haven't been able to figure it out.

Thank you,
Michael