[Users] Why does Claws-Mail keep crashing?

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Wed Mar 6 10:40:31 CET 2024

On Wed, 6 Mar 2024 08:10:45 +0100
Marco Moock <mm at dorfdsl.de> wrote:

> I can confirm this on Linux too.

Really? I can't help with windows problems, but on linux I'm interested. Are
you prepared to help get to the bottom of your crashes?

> I have a huge amount of newsgroups subscribed too, do you have too?

I rarely use NNTP, are you saying that your crashes are always related to
newsgroups? Can you get a backtrace using GDB? Do you know how to do that?
Have you noticed some behaviour that causes the crashes? Are they
reproducible? Does it crash reliably?

Nothing will change without some info, we need more information.

with regards

Paul