[Users] Claws lost my accounts upon -9 kill

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 08:18:06 UTC 2024

On Sun, 16 Jun 2024 07:45:07 +0000
nteodosio at posteo.de wrote:

> Yeah my last system backup was already some weeks old...
> I think I'll have to do it more often for .claws-mail as you
> suggest until this bug is fixed.

DM: I'm not sure if this would be considered a Claws bug or not -- I
have my doubts that it would be consistently reproducible, based on my
own experience of not seeing this behavior you've described. And I'm
guessing any software might sometimes do wonky things if there's a hard
power-off while it's running. But if it is actually a Claws bug, your
best chance of getting it fixed is to open a new issue in the issue
tracker. ---Dustin