[Users] check only inbox for new messages, on imap

syc10 at posteo.net syc10 at posteo.net
Wed Jun 12 23:29:27 UTC 2024

Thanks, but I had previously tried unchecking the "scan for new mail"
checkbox, and there was no effect--that folder was still scanned.

Is there a global setting that would apply to all folders that I don't
wish to scan? Even if that checkbox had the stated effect, it would be
extremely tedious to flip that checkbox on 50 or more folders.