[Users] Remove the following setting: `Some marks are left. Process them?`

Marek Küthe m-k-mailling-list at mk16.de
Mon Jun 10 18:59:52 UTC 2024

Hello,

I really like Claws Mail, but I've had a problem for a while now:
When I delete an email or report it as spam, it just gets "marked"
(Process mark: Some marks are left. Process them? No, Yes, Cancel).
Only when I then go to another folder am I asked if I want to process
the marked emails.

However, I would like the e-mail to be deleted as soon as I click on
delete. This used to be the case. I seem to have unconsciously changed
something. How can I switch this off again?

Regards
Marek Küthe

--
Marek Küthe