[Users] Folder scroll position at folder entry

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Wed Jul 10 08:52:25 UTC 2024

On Mon, 8 Jul 2024 14:12:16 +0300
Vilius Panevėžys <vilius at elitnet.lt> wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Jul 2024 10:48:56 -0000
> Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:
>
> > Your version of Claws Mail is a bit old.
>
> I normally use whichever version is in Debian stable at the time.
>
> > Would you be able build Claws Mail yourself, applying a patch also?
>
> I could try at the weekend.

For your building and testing of the patch, I recommend that you download the
4.1.1 tarball from the site¹ and apply the attached patch to it.

There has been a config version change since version 4.1.1, so if you plan to
not want to run a newer version of Claws Mail just to test this patch.

with regards

Paul

[1] https://claws-mail.org/download.php?file=releases/claws-mail-4.1.1.tar.gz