[Users] Folder scroll position at folder entry

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Mon Jul 8 09:13:42 UTC 2024

On Mon, 8 Jul 2024 11:24:00 +0300
Vilius Panevėžys <vilius at elitnet.lt> wrote:

> I had created another thread for the same issue before noticing this
> thread by Jacob. I have provided the debug output with some metadata of
> the problem folder in that thread [1].
>
> Let me know if you need me to try something else and/or provide more
> info.

They weren't useful at the time and they're still not useful now. Your first
debug output was so heavily edited as to be totally useless, your second lot
wasn't more better.

Just provide a full debug output, send it to me offlist, and let me know
the folder you opened which showed this behaviour.

with regards

Paul