[Users] Microsoft Live (hotmail) oauth2 authentication always fails

Ettore Tagarelli tagahect at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 16:45:47 UTC 2024

As I stated before I also tested 4.3 version. I'm on linux and constantly
keeping track of open ports on the system. There are no requestst for port
8888. 4.0 nor 4.3 never listen on 8888.
I also executed Claws with strace and there's no 8888 port request (nor
other ports).
Anyway pasting the code of the URL in the "Authentication code" box should
work but it doesn't in 4.0 nor 4.3. I did the same copy/paste code for
gmail account and worked at first attempt.
There must be something else I cannot solve by myself ☹️