[Users] TLS certs list

Post newsletters at highway98e.com
Mon Jul 1 07:43:16 UTC 2024

On Sun, 30 Jun 2024 23:01:13 -0700
Jonathan Boeing <jonathan at claws-mail.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Jun 2024 04:03:14 -0500
> Post <newsletters at highway98e.com> wrote:
>
> > Claws 4.3 32-bit (Windows)
> >
> > A website cert just updated and I approved / saved it when claws
> > inquired but the menu item Tools>TLS certificates opens a window
> > titled Saved TLS certificates that is completely empty. Should it
> > be? Where are the saved certificates stored if not here?  Thanks!
>
> The Saved TLS Certificates window is populated for me, with both the
> 32 and 64 bit builds.
>
> Can you provide more details on your configuration?  Which certificate
> did you save that didn't appear in the window?

Hello Jonathan.

Actually don't remember which it was, one of my several, but probably
highway98e.com which was updated recently.

This is not a new thing.  My claws was originally on Linux (opensuse)
from the dawn of time :-) and was subsequently moved to Windows when I
got too aged to do the work necessary to continually maintain a proper
opensuse install. I last asked about this problem circa 2021 but no
solution was found for me then (Milan O tried to help).

The certs are obviously being saved somewhere and processed when
needed. The problem is that they are never displayed in the menu item
provided. So, where are they being stored?  And how do I get them to be
displayed in the tool?

Thanks!

Ralph