[Users] HTML emails and forwarding?

c. marlow CWM030 at FASTMAIL.US
Sat Jan 27 00:46:19 UTC 2024

Hello everyone!

I have a question about sending HTML emails.

Lets say, here in the USA, we get an email every day letting us know
whats coming in the USPS ( United States Postal Mail ) and of course,
everything that they scan is all embedded into the actual email, its not
attached.

How would I forward that email to another person, to where the HTML
stays embedded in the email, and not just show up to the person I was
sending the email to as just text and broken images?

I tried forwarding the email to another account of mine, and when I got
the email, the images were non existent and just the text was there.

That's the one part about Claws that is a bummer, and that is not being
able to forward HTML / embedded images when needed.

I have to use webmail, or another email client to forward those kind of
emails, since I am not sure of how to do it correctly with Claws.

Thanks!
Chris

OFF LIST ADDRESS: CWM030 at FASTMAIL.COM