[Users] claws-mail with OAuth2 IMAP O365Q

Philippe Cara (TB) philippe.cara at vub.be
Sat Jan 13 16:12:17 UTC 2024

Hi David,

I did try with a new authorization.

I tried many different things like changing MS Outlook <> MS Exchange.
The only difference is that with Exchange I get another error message
"OAuth2 access token could not be obtained".

I also tried to paste different URLs like to complete URL starting with
https://localhost/code=...,
https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/oauth2/... (the one that
appears in the CM FAQ), changing a '#' into a '?', ...

I really don't seem to get it right, sorry.

And yet I feel that I am really close to succeeding...

Philippe