[Users] claws-mail with OAuth2 IMAP O365

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 17:52:41 UTC 2024

On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 16:50:35 +0100
"Philippe Cara (TB)" <philippe.cara at vub.be> wrote:

> Yes, indeed I don't have access to Azure or other stuff to allow
> claws myself ...
>
> As for using TB's client ID: I tried that several times...

DM: I could be wrong on this, but from my past experience /
understanding, I'm guessing that if you don't have access to Azure,
trying to use TB's client ID isn't going to work. My organization
gradually progressed 'security'-wise to the point that I'm 'stuck' with
webmail-only access, although I've heard that using a paid plugin with
Thunderbird still works. Hope you can find something workable, even if
it's not ideal. Cheers, ---Dustin