[Users] filtering appears not to work properly

Rodney D. Myers RodMyers at mail.com
Tue Jan 2 01:39:48 UTC 2024

On Fri, 29 Dec 2023 10:40:27 -0000
Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:

Took the plunge when I could sit down, and installed mail sieve, as per
pic in the plugin page.

Connection refused, from the log file;

[2024-01-01 20:37:15] IMAP< 1601 OK NOOP completed
[2024-01-01 20:37:34] Sieve: resetting session
[2024-01-01 20:37:38] Sieve: connecting to imap.mail.com:4190
*** imap.mail.com:4190: connection failed (Connection refused).

Not sure what else to do

any suggestions?

thanks