[Users] DKIM test...

Slavko linux at slavino.sk
Sun Feb 11 15:57:02 UTC 2024

Ahoj,

Dňa Sat, 10 Feb 2024 09:55:59 -0000 Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> napísal:

> Yeah, this list has been configured like that since at least 2019.

I have not many mails in my archive from that time, nor the sender's
DMARC policy (but all has original From:), thus i cannot argue...

But today i got one (some headers):

    Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 14:15:52 +0000
    From: ... <... at phi-sci.com>

That domain has quarantine DMARC policy:

    dig +short txt _dmarc.phi-sci.com
    "v=DMARC1; p=quarantine; rua=...

It has not CM's DKIM signature, nor changed From: header, thus failed
DMARC (SPF not aligned, DKIM failed) and thus was delivered as
suspicious (into Junk). Do you do From: munging only for reject policy?

In other words, i have to restore CM's ML in broken (DMARC) ML list...

regards

--
Slavko
https://www.slavino.sk