[Users] BIMI support in Claws Mail ?

wwp wwp at claws-mail.org
Sat Oct 28 22:37:43 UTC 2023

Hello Philippe,

On Sun, 29 Oct 2023 00:28:15 +0200 Philippe Gramoullé via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

> Yesterday, i came upon BIMI: Brand Indicators for Message Identification.
>
> ( https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-blank-ietf-bimi/ and also https://bimigroup.org )
>
> As i understand it, this is mainly marketing driven but i was curious to know if such feature could make it into Claws Mail ?
>
> This is definitely *not* a feature request ;-)

And it's good, because I'm not aware of any plan to complete this, from
the core team and never heard of any third-party/contributor effort to
do it. Incoming patches may be studied although I cannot guarantee we would
integrate such corporate-oriented things. To discuss, I presume, that's
my point, whereas other people in the team might have a stronger opinion
about it.

Regards,

--
wwp