[Users] date displayed wrong in message list

Milan Obuch claws-mail-users at dino.sk
Fri Oct 27 21:06:09 UTC 2023

On Fri, 27 Oct 2023 21:56:17 +0200
"Marco M." <mm at dorfdsl.de> wrote:

> Hello!

> "Date: 27 Oct 2023 17:32:35 +0100 (BST)" is the header.
> It shows up as 15.04.2006 in the message view.
>
> Is that a bug or a problem with the message itself?

Normally, message date looks like this:

Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 21:56:17 +0200

I don't know the details how Claws Mail parses date header, but
probably missing day of the week causes wrong parsing result... and I
expect the format is specified in relevant RFC with day od the week
name as well. Just a quick observation, it would be good to verify if
you need precise information.

Regards,
Milan