[Users] per account template not used when choosing account in compose window

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Thu Oct 26 12:45:35 UTC 2023

On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 11:53:26 +0200
"Marco M." <mm at dorfdsl.de> wrote:

> I've created a special signature for an IMAP account. That template is
> being used when I use the drop down menue of the compose button and
> select the account.
>
> If I click the compose button (no drop-down used) and select the
> account, the template is not being used.

For example, if I've just finished writing a long email and then realise that
I have the wrong account selected, I want to change that without losing what
I wrote.

Another example, I've just finished writing my mail and I am unable to send
it due to a server issue. I decide to send through another account/server
instead, so I select that account.

In other words, what you describe is how it is supposed to work.

with regards

Paul