[Users] Build fails with latest git103 code

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Mon Oct 23 14:02:51 UTC 2023

On Sun, 22 Oct 2023 16:27:59 -0000
Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 22 Oct 2023 16:58:53 +0100
> Brian Morrison via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:
>
> > I am now thinking that I need to make more changes. This is all
> > tied up with the gumbo-parser issues, Fedora does not have the
> > forked version 0.12 and my .spec file is still trying to build in
> > the litehtml code, I need to convince it otherwise.
>
> You just need to add  --enable-litehtml_viewer-plugin to build the
> plugin in fedora.

Yes, the problem is down to the original .spec file not knowing about
these recent changes to the gumbo-parser situation. For now I have
decided to not build this plugin, I've created a bug asking for the
gumbo-parser-0.12 version to be added to the repos.

Fancy is always the better choice for me in any case, it seems to
render everything whereas the litehtml viewer is sometimes less capable.

--

Brian Morrison