[Users] Folder scroll position at folder entry

Jacob Joseph jacob at jjoseph.org
Mon Oct 23 00:13:05 UTC 2023

Hello.

I thought I'd follow-up in this same thread rather than starting another.  I got
to looking again at this behavior and a bit into the corresponding source but
find that I could still use a few pointers.

The behavior I see is:

* Entering a folder selects the correct message based upon the
  summary_select_prio preferences

* Entering the folder does *not* scroll the summary view to the selected
  message.  Instead, the scrollbar stays at the top.

* Pressing "n" or "p" to select other messages does so and *does* scroll the
  summary view to the newly selected message.

* Pressing "ctrl-alt-u" to update the summary also *does* scroll the summary
  view to the currently selected message.

It seems to me that the only failing is upon entry to a folder.

Thanks.
~Jacob