[Users] claws-mail impap-error Port 993 tls on Macos

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Thu Oct 12 13:35:53 UTC 2023

On Thu, 12 Oct 2023 14:41:06 +0200
Stephan Hesse <stephan at briefhansa.de> wrote:

> my problem to retrieve emails via imap/993 on macos is still current.

Shouldn't you be trying to connect to mail.briefhansa.de rather than
mail.bhansa.net?

Here I am apparently able to get further along with you, being presented with
a certificate, but ultimately I can't log-in because I don't have an account.

I got that far using TLS and again using STARTTLS, and not explicitly setting
a port for either.

The connection output from "/Tools/Network Log" could still be useful.

with regards

Paul