[Users] Latest 4.1.1 Git Version's Config Doesn't Find Installed Libgumbo

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 16:08:50 UTC 2023

Linux Mint Debian Edition 6 ("Faye")
Claws v4.1.1git[90?] (latest master)

Attempted to install the latest 4.1.1 git version and when I ran
'./autogen.sh' the reported warning "missing libgumbo" caught my eye,
because I was pretty sure I had installed libgumbo. Doing a search for
'libgumbo' in Synaptic (package manager) showed only the following
packages, and that they are installed:

libgumbo-dev
libgumbo1

both showing version 0.10.1+dfsg-5.

Am I right in thinking that the configure script (and/or other file[s]?)
needs to be tweaked in order for it to 'see' that libgumbo is indeed
installed?

I'm posting this here first instead of filing a bug in case it's an
easy fix.

Let me know if you need me to provide more information or run certain
tests.

Thanks for your help with this,
Dustin