[Users] claws-mail send through frontier.com

Mike McClain mikemcclain.46 at frontier.com
Tue Nov 14 18:32:19 UTC 2023

Howdy,

    I've got a new Raspberry Pi 4b with Debian bookworm on it.
    It only came with claws-mail and I've been using exim4, fetchmail
and mutt for several years now.
    I got claws-mail to pull mail from one att.yahoo.com account.
If I haven't broken something trying to get the outbound part working
the other att.yahoo.com accounts shouldn't be a problem.
    I'm hoping gmail won't be either since I've been getting those
accounts with fetchmail for a long time.
    The current challenge is getting claws-mail to send through
frontier.com. If anyone has that working I'd like to know how they
have a claws-mail account set up that does so.
    As an aside is there a way to get claws-mail to see system emails
such as those that cron posts?

Thanks,
Mike McClain
--
Spirit is an invisible force made visible in all life.
    - Maya Angelou