[Users] claws-mail impap-error Port 993 tls on Macos

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Wed Nov 1 10:21:16 UTC 2023

On Wed, 1 Nov 2023 06:05:14 -0400
Jeffrey Walton <noloader at gmail.com> wrote:

> I prefer to leave that for folks who have more expertise than me.

Yes. This tends to be the problem. People spot something that they can fix
but they leave it for someone else to do.

> > Please don't email me and the list. You must be subscribed to post, so a
> > reply sent just to the list is all that is needed.
>
> It sounds like the mailing list software is misconfigured. Perhaps it
> would be best to reconfigure the server so the problem is fixed for
> all senders and recipients?

The mailing list software is not misconfigured. The problem is that you sent
your reply to my address and the list, and I can't configure the mailing list
software to stop you from doing that.

with regards

Paul