[Users] Select All shortcut Ctrl + A not working

addicted2h addicted2h at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 18:09:23 UTC 2023

 OK, Nathan gets the cookie. I seriously cannot believe this is 1. an option and 2. preset to disabled -- I would never have turned it off. It so much didn't enter my mind to have it as an option that can be checked on and off that I missed looking for it in the Preferences. I'd also expect to have it reflected inside Clawsker, not just that you can choose your own keyboard combos but that they may actually not be enabled. Wow.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Nathan!!