[Users] Colors

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Wed May 10 00:08:38 UTC 2023

On Tue, 9 May 2023 17:48:54 -0400
"Gerard E. Seibert" <jerry at seibercom.net> wrote:

> I just installed claws-mail 4.1.0, GTK 3.24.34/GLib 1,7 on a FreeBSD
> 13.2 machine. I am running claws-mail in the budgie desktop. the
> program works okay; however, the background is a dark gray with white
> letters. It is extremely difficult to work with. How can I change it
> to a white background with black letters?

DM: Hi, Jerry. I believe this is controlled primarily by GTK3 rather
than Claws. So you'll likely need to switch to a GTK3 theme that gets
you what you want and/or manually modify a theme if necessary. If you
search the message archives of this list, I'm guessing you'll find what
you want / need; there are others who have faced similar issues and
there's a reasonable amount of information given as to potential
solutions. ---Dustin