[Users] how do i view plain email messages list

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Mon Mar 20 19:38:44 UTC 2023

On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 00:40:29 +0530
"jindam, vani" <jindam.vani at disroot.org> wrote:

Hello vani,

Don't Cc me.

>i dont want any feed or email to be selected in top right coloumn.

*Something* will be highlighted when entering a folder.  I don't think
that can be avoided currently.  You could make a feature request, but
whether it ever gets implemented..... who knows.....

If you simply wish to be able to move through the list of emails (or
whatever) without the body being loaded and displayed, just deselect
everything in the 'Open Message When Selected' section of the prefs I
mentioned before.

>i dont want any feed or email to be selected in top right coloumn.

Why not?

What is your ultimate goal?

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"