[Users] Claws has stopped working with GMail in OAUTH2 testing mode

J. Paul Bissonnette jpaulb at eastlink.ca
Sun Mar 12 15:04:47 UTC 2023

One way of solving this issue maybe ask yourself:
"Is it necessary to use Gmail or Google?"

Anyone that sends me a message to my old gmail account gets a vacation
notice
"I am on vacation from Gmail until further notice."

We are trying to distance ourselves as far away from Google spyware as
it is possible.
Computers run Linux, our mobile phones FairPhones and TerraCube run
degoogled Android, e/OS and use FOSS apps.