[Users] Claws has stopped working with GMail in OAUTH2 testing mode

sgeneris at comcast.net sgeneris at comcast.net
Sun Mar 12 00:31:33 UTC 2023

> So you are saying that you didn't enter "Claws Mail" in the App Name field?

Yup. Had I done that, it would have not worked. And I did mention nothing
changed at my end.

> How would what be possible? I was only referring to the fact that you said it
> threw a w(e)ird error aimed at Claws Mail developers. I think it was a
> standard message at "... [App Name] developers ...."

That kind of error is greek to end users, causing me to infer it was
targetted @developers, and AFAIR it was quite explicitly so.

As it now seems to have been a fluke, clearly it was something
temp at their end -- nothing I did. Claws Mail was never in any field.