[Users] Claws has stopped working with GMail in OAUTH2 testing mode

sgeneris at comcast.net sgeneris at comcast.net
Sat Mar 11 20:55:40 UTC 2023

> * 3. I'm not sure you'll have too much success in trying to figure out
>   why the 'Testing' status stopped working for you and still works for
>   one or more other people. Maybe it will randomly start working again
>   for you.

I was not looking for why, only IF somebody else ot the error.

That's exactly what it did -- randomly.

> * 4. When working through the instructions in the FAQ, you need to be
>   pretty careful to follow all the relevant details in order for it to
>   work.

I am. That was needed to set up in Testing mode too. That's why it's
a hassle that I wanted to avoid repeating.

> * 5. You'll also want to make sure that you have one of the latest
>   versions of Claws Mail, since there were some code updates made to
>   specifically address some changes on Google's side. As a related
>   note, it's always helpful to mention your OS version and Claws Mail
>   version when posting here about a problem you're facing.

Yes, I always update as soon as new version available. Because I experienced
those changes

Thanx.
FP