[Users] Claws has stopped working with GMail in OAUTH2 testing mode

sgeneris at comcast.net sgeneris at comcast.net
Sat Mar 11 20:46:45 UTC 2023

> I don't think so. I think it mentioned "Claws Mail" in the messages it showed
> you because you entered "Claws Mail" in the App Name field of gmail's oauth2
> consent screen.

I don't think so. How would that be possible if it worked until now and nothing
changed at my end?

No. Yesterday it allowed me to renew. Which means either that it was a fluke
at somebody other's end, or an indication of change to come -- probably the
former.

Once in a while it's  good idea to believe the user.