[Users] Claws has stopped working with GMail in OAUTH2 testing mode

sgeneris at comcast.net sgeneris at comcast.net
Thu Mar 9 16:15:34 UTC 2023

Well, I do not know what you mean that I did not follow the FAQ instructions.
The fact is that for several months Claws worked just fine with what I did: I would renew
access  on a regular basis, but it worked in testing mode.

Yesterday, ALL OF A SUDDEN, it stopped working. Since nothing changed at my end,
logic says something changed at Google's end and the error msg refers to Claws
developers.

Has anybody else been OK in testin recentlyg mode and continues to be? Has anybody
experienced this problem recently?