[Users] Newbie Hello is anybody around? Regards

tobias schwibingerr whyskyhigh at yahoo.de
Tue Jun 27 13:51:56 UTC 2023

 Good afternoonThank You.
What did I do wrong.
I am a newbie.
Regards
Sophie

    Am Sonntag, 25. Juni 2023 um 21:50:08 MESZ hat mi <codejodler at gmx.ch> Folgendes geschrieben:

 Brad,

> If the OP wants help, they have to help us and not make us work
> unnecessarily to give that help to them.

Yes ... and no. There is a fuzzy-flurry border line which cannot be defined strictly.

I was doing support regularly, in the past, and there always were people who really have no clue about anything. They might not even know what the word URL means.

Now you can say, those shouldn't use this software. Or computers at all ?

But the thing is, they do. And then what.