[Users] Folder scroll position at folder entry

Jacob Joseph jacob at jjoseph.org
Fri Jun 2 16:24:21 UTC 2023

Hello.

I'd appreciate a bit of assistance with message selection behavior when switching
folders.  I tend to sort folders with newer messages at the bottom.  I also have
the configuration option in Preferences::Display::Summaries::Set message
selection set to (1) last opened email and (2) newest email.

When I change folders, the message I expect does open.  However, the message
list is scrolled to the top.  Can I adjust this position?  In general, it would
make sense to scroll to the selected message.  (Of course, a partial work around
is to sort messages with newest at top.)

I am running claws 4.1.1 on Debian.

I don't previously recall the bahavior I'm seeing, but also can't point to a
point in time when I saw a change.

Thanks.
~Jacob