[Users] can't get Firefox to open when I right click on small icon that shows text/html

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Thu Jun 1 09:30:18 UTC 2023

On Wed, 31 May 2023 20:15:17 -0400
Gil Weber <gilweber at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I am using Claws-Mail 4.0.0 (flatpak) with 64 bit Linux Mint 20.2.
> (I know, I know. Flatpak is not preferred.)

The best advice, imo, is avoid all flatpak packages whenever possible.

Your question is directly related to flatpak packaging which makes a mess of
things (to put it politely). You should direct your flatpak questions to the
flatpak people because the Claws Mail team have no control over their
packaging.

with regards

Paul